Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thoughts..

I've been without a sewing machine for a week, two weeks?  Who knows, the days run together.  It's driving me insane.  Trying to keep myself busy with other things, but it's not the same.  I haven't been feeling inspired though my mind is filled with ideas.  Surely it has to do with moving, job hunting stress, more time then I normally like on my laptop and phone due to boredom.  But still feeling very much at peace.  It's such a blessing to feel so at ease in a situation where I would have normally had a breakdown. The new year has brought a wave of tranquility, lucidity.. A fresh perspective.
Years ago, a man said he had a message for me:  "He wants you to know that the world is still filled with beautiful things."  And it is.  I finally see that again and not with a veil of angst.  
“But listen to me. For one moment quit being sad. Hear blessings dropping their blossoms around you.”  -Rumi
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin